Saturday, August 9, 2008

The highlight for this week was a trip to the Howard County Fair. I love the fairs but I have never been to this one. Along the way I crossed paths with this young gentleman and his 4H calf. I couldn't resist a photo, and it came out great!
Another week, 2 more cards! Yes! A trip to JoAnne's resulted in 3 more Cuttlebug embossing folders, one of my favorite techniques! Floral Fantasy coordinates well with Stampin Up's new Wow Flowers stamp set which will be available on Monday with the new Fall 2008 catalog.

Perfectly Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder goes great with Stampin Up Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set (just discontinued). I added a little beading on the paisley elements for some bling. This card also incorporates one of the new Fall 2oo8 In Colors, Pacific Point. I used the Stampin Up sponge daubers to color the embossed texture with Pacific Point also. It really brought out the texture!








No comments: